Happy New Year everyone i know only like 11 days late to the party but better late than never so here’s a quick nugget to start the new year for you all. Just a quick set of collections for Windows 10 and Server 2016 and 2019 to get you going for the year. Below are the steps to import for anyone that needs them and hope this helps someone out there.
1. First download the Collections from this link and then open the ConfigMgr console and right click on the Device Collections and select “Import Collections”.
2. Select Next on the Import Collections Wizard
3. Select the previously downloaded mof file and then click Next.
4. Review collections to import and select Next 3 times or summary.
5. Verify the collections imported and click close.
6. You should now have the following collections created and populated with the appropriate releases in your environment.